2012年1月31日火曜日

Eco Bag

Do you have an eco bag? I have my eco bag and sometimes bring it when I go to a grocery store. Or when I buy a couple of small things, I don't get the plastic bag for environment.
 At a clothing shop, I saw a sign which says that if you don't need the plastic bag, let a clerk know that, and you'll get extra 5points on your point card. It is a really nice idea! The system is good for everyone, we can get extra points, shops save plastic bags that means cost cut, and we can save important natural resources, eco-friendly!
 Recently, plastic bags which clothing shops give us is pretty and durable. So we can use the plastic bags again and again. Or we can use cloth bag, eco bag many times. I think it is cool that using an eco bag or a plastic bag many times and save natural resources not to waste them. Good for us and good for the earth! Why don't we use eco bag??

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿